PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION GDPR
Scoot Distribution sro is the sole owner of the information obtained in this online store. This information is not and will not be sold, leased, or otherwise shared with other entities.
- The protection of the personal data of the Client, which is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
- The Customer agrees to process these personal data: name and surname, business address, identification number, tax identification number (TIN), e-mail address and telephone number (collectively referred to as " personal data ").
- The Customer agrees with the processing of personal data by the Provider for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations of the order.
- The Customer acknowledges that he / she is required to state his / her personal data in the order made from the web interface of the shop correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the provider of any change in his or her personal data without undue delay.
- The processor's personal data may be processed by the Provider as a processor.
- Personal data will be processed for the time required by the Accounting Act. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
- The Customer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate.
- In the event that the client considers the provider or processor. performs processing of his or her personal data that is in conflict with the protection of the privacy and personal life of the Client or contrary to the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, may:
- ask the provider or processor for explanation,
- require the provider or processor to remove the resulting condition.
- If the Client requests information on the processing of his or her personal data, the Provider is required to provide this information. The Provider has the right to provide information according to the previous sentence for an adequate reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
SENDING BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS AND STORAGE COOKIES
- The Customer agrees to send information related to the services or the seller's company to the customer's electronic address and agrees to send the sales announcements to the buyer's electronic address.
- Customer agrees to store so-called cookies on his computer. In the event that an order on a web site can be performed and the provider's obligations under the contract can be fulfilled without the so-called cookies being stored on the client's computer, the client may withdraw the consent under the previous sentence at any time.