Powerslide Imperial Basic 80 in-line skates
The Powerslide Imeprial Basic 80 uses a new generation of soft boots that is stronger than ever, but more comfortable as it uses the latest generation of memory foam for maximum comfort. Thanks to technology, we can fit inside of the shoe and adjust the heat to preheat and to fit exactly to your foot.
The shoe uses the new Recall Fit technology, which keeps its shape after warming and can be repeated. Skates are seated on a Gamma frame that is 9.6 inches (243mm) inches long and uses 2-bolt mounts.
The model drives the Hurricane 80mm with 85A hardness. Powerslide Imeprial Basic 80 in-line skates feature Wicked ABEC 7 bearings.
- Skeleton Composite reinforced plastic
- MY FIT Fat Boy Recall Liner, Dual Fit
- Powerslide Gamma chassis, aluminum
- Frame length 9.6 "Mounting pitch 165mm
- Powerslide Wheels Hurricane, Bullet
- Size of wheels 80mm Hardness of wheels 85A
- Powerslide Wicked 7 Bearings
- Maximum load capacity 100kg
|Wheel size||80 mm|
|Hardness of the wheel||85|