How to brake for freestyle scooters
How to brake properly?
- at best, use the brake only at jerks such as the manual.
- Brake the shoe on the ground. This will not ruin your wheels and will not lose your brake.
- If you stumble on the brake, you can make a platform on the wheel and the wheel is ejected, and one wheelbarrow is worth 400 or 1500 czk.
Depending on the size of the castors: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 125mm
Brake Materials: Plastic, Steel, Stainless, Both Materials Can Be Used Such Brake is then Plastic / Steel
Brake types: spring, flexbars
Depending on the size of the wheels
We have brakes for wheels 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 125mm
- Used for cheaper scooters (eg Color Nokaic).
- Thanks to the spring and bolt, the brake returns to its place.
- This brake is tightened from the side.
Advantages : small purchase price.
Disadvantages : it must be tightened and the spring may wear out, and there is an unpleasant noise.
- bent sheet (material) in the form of a brake
- When the brake is depressed, the brake returns and the spring is released
- This brake is tightened from the top or bottom
Advantages : no noise, easy handling, lighter than springy.
Disadvantages : Fatigue of the material in the bend may break, small children have trouble applying the brake because they are lighter.